Bowtech CP28 RH 70# Breakup Country
The product is only available in-store
- Compact and maneuverable where space is a premium
- Equipped with DeadLock Technologies; the quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight and repeatable accuracy.
- Short axle-to-axle maneuverability coupled with longer bow stability due to the optimized cam size.
- Features the Integrate Mounting System dovetail for use with arrow rests equipped with IMS.
- Whisper quiet and vibration free on the shot due to optimized Orbit dampener placement..
MASS WEIGHT4.4 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH24.5" - 30"
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT50, 60, 70 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE28"
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot