KILLER LOOKS, KILLER VERSATILITY, KILLER PRICE
- A strategically engineered caged riser design increases stability and accuracy.
- Quad limb design increases stability at full draw for shot-to-shot consistent accuracy.
- No separate modules or cams needed, DIY draw length adjustments in minutes.
- 50 lbs of Draw weight and 12.5 inches of draw length adjustment.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
MASS WEIGHT 3.7 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH 19" - 31.5"
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT20 - 70 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
SPEED 300 FPS
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE 31"
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
BRACE HEIGHT 6.75"
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.