2019 Matthews Halon X 50-60# Rh 29.0 Used
Bought in April 2019 Includes Vaportrail Gen 7 Rest
The Halon X crossover bow is built to perform in the field or on the range. Measuring 35” axle to axle, the Halon X features a perimeter weighted Mini-Crosscentric Cam system that generates speeds up to 330 fps.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 330fps at 75 per cent let-off
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26"-30.5" & Half Sizes 26.5"-30.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 35"
- Mass weight 4.94lbs
- Let-Off 75% at 330fps
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 26.875"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Flat Back Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range
- Harmonic Stabilizer Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabilizer
- Harmonic Damper
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand
- Available in Black