6pk -- Victory Archery RIP Low Torque TKO Elite 300 Carbon Arrow Shafts with nocks and inserts
***Factory fletched with 2" Blazer Vanes
Victory RIP Elite 300
Shaft Spine - 0.300
Shaft Weight - 9.5 grains per inch
Inside Diameter - 0.204"
Shaft Length - Uncut
The new RIP TKO is quite simply the most advanced carbon fiber arrow ever available. If you are looking for maximum kinetic energy, coupled with unmatched penetration, then the new RIP TKO is the right arrow choice. Featuring MaxxKe Technology, the outer layer of carbon fiber is oriented at ±45° direction to reduce the twisting force imparted on the arrow during launch. This reduction in torsional deflection greatly increases kinetic energy and accuracy. The bow thereby transfers the maximum designed energy into the arrow for greater long range accuracy and penetration. The RIP TKO offers the same legendary speed and accuracy of the original RIP with a higher grain weight for maximum killing power. The RIP TKO looks like no other arrow on the market because it performs like no other arrow on the market.
- 100% Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber For Strength and Durability
- Small Outer Diamater – For increased speed and penetration with less wind deflection
- Nano Ceramic “ICE” Coating Improves Penetration and Allows For Easy Removal From Targets
- Aluminum Shok Inserts - 50 grains
- RIP Arrows are sorted to +/-0.5 of grain weight per dozen.
- Spine Aligned For Increased Accuracy and Tighter Grouping
- Advanced 3K carbon weave for less torque, faster recovery of arrow flight and tighter uniform spine consistency