WICKED RIDGE RDX 400 W ACU DRAW PRO
The first Wicked Ridge flagship model, the RDX 400 features a perfectly balanced reverse-draw bow assembly and our Reaper Cam System™ that together deliver consistent down-range accuracy and lighting speeds up to 400 FPS. Focused on speed-to-price ratio, the RDX 400 includes a complete package with a cocking device and Integrated String Stop System.
- Optics: TenPoint’s 3x Multi-Line Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
- Cocking Device: ACUdraw or Rope-Sled
- Quiver: Wicked Ridge 3-Arrow Instant Detach Quiver
- Arrows: Three aluminum arrows with practice points
- Noise Dampening: Integrated String Stop System (pre-installed)
Length 33.25" Width - Axle-to-Axle(uncocked/cocked) 15" / 9" Power Stroke 15.5" Weight in lbs.(w/o accessories) 7.1 Draw Weight in lbs. 175 LBS.